"That Man is You" - Men's Group
That Man is You! is an interactive men's program focused on the development of men in the modern world. It combines the best research from science with the teachings of the Catholic faith and the wisdom of the saints to develop the vision of authentic men capable of transforming themselves, their families and greater society.
EXPERIENCE A RENEWED SENSE OF PURPOSE AS YOU DISCOVER:
- The Scriptural vision of man, including the four leadership roles entrusted to him.
- The five personal leadership traits necessary to fulfill authentic male leadership.
- The overwhelming scientific evidence in support of the Scriptural vision of man.
- How Jesus perfectly fulfilled the role of man and offers every man the opportunity to participate in His life.
- Modern society's attack on the authentic manhood and the consequences of failed male leadership.
- The three major obstacles of fulfilling this vision of man and the means for conquering these obstacles.
- The three means of discovering God's presence in your life.
- The wonderful renewal God has in store for men, their families and society.
WHEN: Tuesdays 7:15pm-9:00pm
WHERE: Bates Hall