First Communion: Rehearsal is Friday, April 29th, at 7 PM. Mass is Sunday, May 1st, at 10 AM. Be there at 9:30 AM.
Confirmation: Rehearsal is Thursday, May 5th, at 7 PM. Mass is Friday, May 6th, at 6 PM. Be there at 5 PM.
New Parishioners: The parish family of Ascension welcomes all new parishioners! Please fill out the form below and drop it in the collection basket at Sunday Mass. If you have any questions, please call the parish office at 301-262-2227 or e-mail email@example.com. Welcome!
For over a quarter of a century, parishioners of Ascension and Catholics from surrounding parishes have participated in Eucharistic Adoration in the Chapel of Our Lady of Czestochowa. Give back to God just one hour out of the 168 hours given to us each week. The chapel is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call the Parish Office for the security code to unlock the chapel door, and visit anytime.
Church is wheelchair accessible
The office is closed for lunch from 12:30-1:00 pm
The parish office is closed on Fridays, and on all Federal Holidays and Holy Days of Obligation.
In case of inclement weather, the office will follow the decision of Prince George's County Public Schools.
- Rev. Larry A. Young, Pastor
- Rev. William F. Goode, In Residence, retired
- Ms. Carolyn McCart, Director of Religious Education
- Mr. Al Cline, Maintenance Supervisor
- Mrs. Marilyn Donovan, Bookkeeper
- Mr. Nick Muller, Hall Manager
- Mrs. Maria Centeno, Bulletin Editor
- Ms. Sharon Fanning, Secretary
- Mrs. Rachel Sitomer, Music Director
- Miss Sarah Landry, Coordinator, Youth Ministry & Parish Events
- Mr. Greg Rozanski, Liturgy Coordinator, Administrative Assistant
4:00 pm Saturday Vigil